We had her 2 month celebration on Sunday and little Mia decided to sleep through the whole thing. I couldnt even put on her outfit or take pictures of her with the cake. I did, however, put on her outfit yesterday for her 2 month photo session and she looked absolutely beautiful.
* She is smiling and cooing alot now. I cant believe how much she is cooing and blabbing now. I LOVE having little conversations with her! Its like she knows what Im saying cause she smiles and squeals with delight at the right times.
* She hates tummy time but I put her on my belly when I am laying down and she just looks up at me. I learned a new trick from a fellow mommy which is to put a blanket under her chest to help her and that seems to help.
* She can "stand." Well sort of... we obviously have to hold her by her armpits, but she bounces & loves to try & walk with us holding her. Maybe she will be one of those babes that learn to walk before she crawls since she dislikes tummy time?
* She is even sleeping wonderfully at night. I have established her bedtime routine and she is getting really good at it. At 9pm I take her a bath (every other night with soap) then I feed her, then I read to her or sing to her while I dance with her, then I swaddle her and put her in her crib and she is out. By that time its 10pm and she sleeps around 5 hrs and if Im lucky maybe 7 hrs. I can't wait for her to sleep through the night but hey I can't complain..I have it easy compared to some!
As far as my weight loss, I have not reached my goal weight at all. I have chosen to not weigh myself because I think that will discourage me. I am just going by how my clothes are fitting and so far I'm still wearing my fat jeans but they are fitting alittle looser ::squeeeee::
Ok now I know you are dying to see little Mia. These are some from our little photo session yesterday and over the week!
P.S. Maybe I'm really stupid but I'm trying to figure out how to change my background on here...HELP??
Her 2 month cake.
Her 2 month outfit.
I melt everytime I look into those big beautiful eyes!
Look at that smirk!
My little princess
Sleeping with Daddy (my 2 loves)
No comments:
Post a Comment