Friday, May 13, 2011

Back from Hiatus...

Hello my darling blog followers,

I AM BACK!! I know I disappeared for quite a while but I have resurrected from my Mia-filled, chaotic, drama-filled yet loving every single minute of it life. Let me start off by saying Mia is doing great..Better than great she is amazing. This little girl fills me up with such love, happiness and zest for life. She is 10 1/2 months. She is currently 21 pounds and 27 1/4 inches long. She loves to cuddle with mommy and gives me the best kisses. She is a character that makes mommy laugh. And just today, she started walking. She let go and took about 5 precious, tiny, sure steps on her own towards grandmom. And in that moment I don't know who felt more pride-me or Mia. It was beautiful to see my little princess grinning ear to ear. Time is simply flying by too quickly.
I am currently planning a birthday extravaganza for my princess. It will be at Cool-De-Sac. The coolest little place for kids. Doesn't this place looks amazing..






I am so excited for the party.... just to celebrate with family and friends the beautiful blessing God gave me. I will keep you updated on the party.

I am going to leave you with some recent photos of Mia...






Hasnt she gotten so big?!?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment