Now that Mia's party is officially close 37 days away I need help in choosing an outfit. I already got Mia's outfit..Check it out!

Isn't it so cute!! I just cannot wait to see my princess in it.
But now for my outfit, I want to be cute and yet comfortable due to it being a kids party and I want to enjoy it with my princess.
Check out my options:
1. Romper- I have been going on a mission looking for a romper that looks good on me. I found this one that I like and I think it'll be comfortable and so cute with a pair of sandals or wedges.

2.Maxi dress- I love wearing maxi dresses. They are so cute and comfortable.

3. dress- cute but I feel as if I will be limited to jumping and playing with my princess but I do love this dress.

So tell me what you think? Please I need some opinions.
I've struggled with this too being that Nicolas' birthday is a week or so after Mia's. In my case, our party is in a park so I'm going with jeans and a cute top (top still to be determined). Mia's is indoors so the dresses would work. I would say either the romper or the long dress. The short dress will really limited your playing with Mia.
ReplyDelete