I'm sitting at home while my princess is on her weekend away with Daddy sick!
Mia has been sick for the past 2 weeks now. We took her to the doctor cause one day I got a call from the daycare that Mia had a fever of 101. I rushed over and off to the doctor we went. Apparently Mia has croup. So to make the long story short, the doctor prescribed antibiotics, eye drops and ear drops. So much medicine for a small baby but whatever to make my princess healthy again.
Mia is all done with her antibiotics as of Thursday and since now Thursdays (and every other weekend) are now the days she has with her dad (which is a whole other story to blog about another day). This weekend, Mia is with her Dad and I am here freaking out cause he calls me yesterday that Mia has a fever. Now I already hate being away from her so much but now she is sick and away from me..I am going crazy feeling helpless and out of control.
He took her to her doctor just to play it safe and get her checked. While they are there, Mia gets another fever and they have to give her motrin to get it down. They don't find anything as far as being sick or ear infections. So where is the fever coming from? By this time I am at work on the edge of my seat calling every 5 mins They send her home with instructions to give motrin and tylenol every 3 hours to prevent anymore fevers. And a appointment on Monday 9am for a checkup. As of yet last night no fevers (thank god) and she is up, eating, drinking her milk, and playing. But man oh man I can't wait till Sunday so I can pick up my little princess and just hug her so tight.
And this is why...
Who can resist this face?
No comments:
Post a Comment