Friday, September 3, 2010

Its Time For Shots!!

Nooooooo not those type of shots.. =P Mia got her vaccinations!!
This week was the day that Mia and I feared! VACCINATIONS DAY! She was suppose to get them a couple of weeks ago but we ended up having to reschedule, so finally the big day was here! I was nervous for her, but I tried to remain calm and not give out any bad energy. I think I did a pretty good job! As for Mia, believe it or not the first shot she was smiling and cooing..She didnt even notice it. But then the 2nd and 3rd shot she did a complete 180. She went from grinning ear to ear to crying bloody murder. I dreaded to hear her cry the cry that starts off with her face turning bright red, her mouth wide open but no sound coming out until a few seconds after she catches her breath. My poor princess was in pain and all I wanted to do was take away her pain. But after a few minutes she calmed down, I fed her and she went to sleep. At least at the end she had 2 tweety bird band-aids to show how tough she was.

10 Week Stats:

•weight- 13lbs
•length-22 1/3 inches
•head circumference-40 cm (wow what a big head)

Now here are a couple of pics from her appt..

She made a friend while waiting in the waiting room. They were so cute together touching each other..


Staring at her new friend Rachel...


Sleeping while waiting for the doctor (If she only knew what was going to happen)


And finally her poor thighs with her 2 tweety bird bandaids =(

No comments:

Post a Comment