Wednesday, July 21, 2010

1 month old!

I can't believe it... Mia turns 1 month today! Time went by so fast. I'm not going to lie... being a mommy is very hard, but I love it. It's the most rewarding job I've ever had & every time my daughter looks at me she just melts my heart. I seriously love my Mia!


I'm pretty excited right now because Im baking Mia a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting for tonight..Woot :) Everyone is coming over and we are going to spoil her love, hugs and kisses. This is just her 1st month celebration so I can imagine how it will be when she turns a year old. OMG! I dont even want to think about that! Yes I do want to see her grow up but also I want her to stay my little princess forever. On Friday she will have her 1st month doctors appt and I know she gets a shot soIm preparing myself cause I know I will be the baby and cry while Mia looks at me thinking "What the hell are u crying about? I'm the one getting the shot!" Lol. I'm also very anxious to see what she weighs now cause everyday I see her thighs growing alittle more and I can feel the difference when I hold her and I love it! I mean she still only fits in newborn diapers & clothes... she is still a tiny one :) But she has a closet full of 0-3 month outfits so I'm really hoping she can fit into them soon.


So here are a few new pics from the last week. Yeah yeah... I know I'm biased, but I think she is the cutest baby ever!



1 comment:

  1. How cute is your blog! Congrats again and I will reiterate how fast it goes by; this coming from someone who swears I just gave birth. It’s almost been a year! Love her, spoil her, and put no one else before her. You’re doing an awesome job as a mommy and Mia knows it! =) Hugs and kisses to you and Mia.

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete