::waits for blank stares::
Dont get me wrong...I absolutely LOVE having an outside baby. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it more than anything as tough as it is, but everytime I think about feeling Mia moving around inside my belly or I look at a picture of me pregnant it brings back good memories. Ya ya... I know I whined like a banshee the last weeks or so, but I miss feeling inside me and having her all to myself!! :)
Oh, and not worrying about what I ate wasn't too bad either. I just downed Wendys (spicy chicken sandwich, fries and lemonade). Taking off this last few pounds of baby weight is mighty hard with all this delicious food around me!!
But onto Mia news, she is down for the night in her crib. I must say I love watching her sleep and seeing all the faces she does. She has been great with the whole gas issue for those wondering. But now I'm onto getting some sleep myself due to Mia wanting to be a little vampire these last few nights and not wanting to nap much during the day I'm going on almost 2 days with 3 hours of sleep. So good night my peeps! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment