But in other news: I've been kinda down lately about the way I look. I cannot wait till I get clearance from my doctor to finally exercise and get this baby weight off of me. I even cried the other day due to the fact that I feel so unattractive and Im still wearing my maternity clothes. People say "calm down you just had a baby" but then I see some mothers out there who look amazing after having a baby and I get so mad. So lets keep our fingers crossed for some good news on Monday.
So in bigger news..Lets talk about Mia!
We had her 1 month birthday celebration and it was a success. I know its only a month but still it was very important to me. I invited over Daddy's family and of course my family was there. I baked a delicious, moist, amazing red velvet cake. Of course Mia wont remember it at all but I took tons of pictures so later she can be embarassed and tell me dont show those pics to anyone like Im do with my mom.
As of her 1 month appointment she is weighing 10 lbs 10 ozs 21 inches. Can you believe that? She is getting so big and weighing like a butterball. =) She has finally grown out of newborn diapers & has moved on to size 1's. Her newborn clothes still fit, but are getting snug.
As of last night I was encouraged to use the SwaddleMe cause she will sleep on me forever but once I put her down she wakes up and cries, cries, cries. So last night her last feeding was around 8ish then went on to try to put her to sleep at 9 since that is her bedtime. and usually she will wake up at 11 to eat but nope, she left till 2. Man did it feel good to sleep. I'm not holding my breath for the coming nights because I know this little one just likes to pick & choose, but I'm hoping that she will continue this sometime in the near future!
Ok here are some recent pics of Miss Mia.





No comments:
Post a Comment